Terms and Conditions
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND MDP REFERRED TO THE ANONYMOUS CHANNEL.
The MdP Anonymous Channel (hereinafter “AC”), is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without restriction of the general terms and conditions of the general web site and in particular with the terms, conditions, and notices contained in the AC. Your use of the MdP AC constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
The User warrants to MdP, as a condition of use of the CDA, that he will not use the AC for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The User may not use the AC in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the AC or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the AC. The User may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the AC.
The User agrees to use the AC only to post, send and deliver messages and material that are proper and related to the particular AC. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using the AC, he will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. The User must take into account that both defamation and threats are crimes, and therefore, are punished by the Uruguayan Law.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable.
MdP reserves the right to delete your application at any time without notice in case of detecting the non-compliance with the above terms and conditions in accordance with MdP´s criteria. This channel is anonymous. As such the User is not obliged to disclose his identity in the MdP Web Site.
However, MdP reserves the right at all times to disclose any information or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. MdP reserves also the right to disclose, reproduce, deliver or communicate any information provided that MdP will preserve the anonymity.
This AC is offered in order to enhance and improve MdP management of the services under the current MdP policies but in no case MdP assumes any liability or obligation to use, investigate or report the complaints or information received, The AC is not valid for any communication with legal or binding effects for MdP, or it will not replace the legal or contractual communication channels stated for that purposes.
MdP specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the AC and any actions resulting from your participation in the AC.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO MdP OR POSTED AT MdP AC
MdP does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to MdP (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to the MdP AC. However, by the use of the User, he is granting MdP, its affiliated companies the necessary sublicenses permission to use his information in connection with the AC operation. No compensation will be paid with respect to such use of the AC, as provided herein. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting the User´s information he warrants and represents that the User owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to such information including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for the User to provide, post, upload, input or submit the information.
MdP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete your application to the MdP AC or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
MdP reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the MdP AC is offered.